One of my bosses (on the left) and another teacher took me out for for samgyeopsal last week. I learned the words for "chopsticks," "spoon" and "garlic." I also learned that garlic is not consumed in small quantities here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love the first video. You'd better not come home from Korea without having tried one of those water snakes. I mean it.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to seeing some pictures of the kids at Hogwarts. Do you have to wear robes?
Glad to hear that you're making friends and settling in. I'll check back regularly as long as you keep pandering to my short attention span and viral video addiction with these videos.
K
man, i feel like im missing out on something epic by not being able to see these videos. erik, fix it. fix it now....
ReplyDeletereally, I think garlic should only ever be consumed in large quantities. :D
ReplyDeletemmmm..mmm that looks good
ReplyDeletelooks good!!! keep us updated, we love seeing you. Teach us some Korean too!
ReplyDeleteErik, I wrote a comment, but it didn't take??
ReplyDeleteAll looks good where you are at the moment. The children are adorable.
Love you, G. Sally
Do I dare ask what samgyeopsal is? Last week at Joshua's work they killed a rattle snake on the trail and BBQ it up. Lots of bones....tastes like chicken!
ReplyDelete